Are you looking for the best photo recovery apps for android? If yes! Then this article is for you. It is needless to say that life without smartphones is impossible these days. Almost everyone is now dependent on Smartphones like never before. Earlier, the phones were just the device to communicate with loved ones.
However, things are not the same anymore. It is no more a communicating device only. You can achieve a lot of functionality in smartphones these days.
When it comes to functionality, you can now achieve all your needs in a smartphone. From ticket booking to online shopping, everything is possible. That’s not the end yet! Smartphones these days come with all the professional applications that let you achieve your official work sitting anywhere.
Further, smartphones are famous for one more thing. With the help of smartphones, you can achieve amazing photos. The camera phones these days are offering high-definition photos in your smartphones.
There is one thing that threatens every smartphone/ android user, the event of losing your favorite photos is one of the biggest nightmares that you want to eliminate. In such cases, there is one thing that can help you recover your photos.
The photo recovery apps for Android are the only means by which you can recover your memorable pictures without any hassle. If you are searching for apps to recover the most vital photos of your life, here are the top 25 Photo Recovery Apps for Android.
Reviews of the Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android
1. DiskDigger Photo Recovery
DiskDigger is an excellent app for all photo lovers. The app offers you top-notch photos and videos. It comes compatible with all the latest android versions, including the older ones. This great app on your android device can help you recover all your deleted photos with a snap.
However, your device must meet the file requirements asked by this app. The app works seamlessly on your device no matter what is your storage type.
- The app works seamlessly in normal as well as rooted device
- It is efficient enough to recover your photos from both the system storage and SD card
- It comes with additional features called wipe-free space. This lets it use your occupied space
- You can directly upload the recovered photos to your cloud storage
2. Restore Image (Super Easy)
This is another excellent app that you can find in the play store. Restore Images enables you to recover all your accidentally removed images without any hassle.
You can install this app on your android device by installing it from your Google Play Store account. The app is entirely free to use. The best part about this app is no upgrade path offers you an ad-free experience. Restore image is also available in smaller file sizes.
- The app allows you to pick the folder manually from where you want to restore the image file
- The custom scanning option enables you to select files with a navigation system
- You will get ready to use completely free functions
- Works both on system ROM and SD cards
3. Photo Recovery
If you delete any of your photos accidentally, this is just the application that you need. Photo Recovery is another classy photo recovery app. Android users can use this app to recover all the accidentally lost images without any issue. The app comes with a simple interface; this allows users to achieve their functions without any hassle.
Besides, the app consumes a tiny space in your app. As the app comes with a simplistic interface, it doesn’t need any rooted system to work precisely.
- The app comes with two distinct photo recovery algorithms
- The advanced file searching system enables you to find your photos seamlessly
- It helps you transfer and upload your images quickly
- You can also recover videos using the app
4. DigDeep Image Recovery
If you are looking for more options, this is another excellent app to use. DigDeep is a top-notch photo recovery app that is easy to install on your Android device. You can obtain this app in your play store for free.
This app is a potent tool that scans your storage precisely. The app scans both your internal and external files to find you the accidentally lost images. The interface of this app is straightforward to use.
- It scans both the internal and the SD storage
- The app doesn’t require your phone to get rooted
- The image formats supported are jpg, jpeg, png, and other supported formats
- Has highly efficient photo recovery algorithm
- A simple interface without much complexity in technology
See Also: Top 25 Best Paid Android Games
5. View Deleted Messages & Photo Recovery
This is another excellent app that you can find in the play store. This app enables you to recover all your missing photos. However, there is another major USP of this app. If you also want to view your past deleted messages, you can use this app.
The app is an excellent treat for users who want to recover all their photos and images. The app has a robust scanning system. It scans your internal and external storage to find all the accidentally deleted photos and images.
- The app helps you recover images and deleted messages
- The app doesn’t require your device to get rooted
- It works seamlessly in all the latest android versions
- The app has a simple interface
6. Deleted Photo Recovery by Workshop
The next app on the list is a great app that you can find in the play store. The app is a compelling app that efficiently scans your internal and external files to find your accidentally deleted images.
Besides, the app comes with a lot of additional technology. The highly advanced technology enables you to find all your deleted photos efficiently. The app has a very high-quality system. This scans all the images that you have accidentally deleted.
- It includes a highly efficient system to recover all your undeleted files.
- The app lets you scan both the internal and external storage and achieve a preview
- You can save all your recovered images in the internal storage with a single click
- Supports all the image formats like jpg, jpeg, png, GIF, BMP, TIFF
7. Restore Deleted Photos by Dumpster
With 40 million downloads, this app in the list is also another trending app. This app comes as best recommended when it comes to the recovery of accidentally deleted photos. This app by Dumpster comes with a simple interface. All the users will find this app extremely easy to use.
Meanwhile, the app is also faster. It works lightning fast to scan and find your lost images. The app is efficient to scan both your internal storage and SD card.
- It works as a seamless backup technology for all your vital files
- The app helps you retrieve all your images efficiently
- No requirement of the rooted system
- It supports 14 languages
8. Photo Recovery – Restore Image
This app in the Android store is an excellent app for restoring all your deleted photos. By installing this app on your android device, you can enjoy super-strong scanning.
The app is highly efficient in scanning your internal storage as well as the SD card. If you have lost some essential photos, this is the app you can use to restore your images. The app is also secure. It helps you enjoy a safe and quick scanning of your restored images.
- It helps you restore all your lost images in the folders you select
- The app shows you all the detail about the recovered images
- You can also delete your existing photos permanently using this app
- The app helps you share your photos from the user-selected folders
9. RecycleMaster: RecycleBin, File Recovery, Undeleted
The next in the list of top image recovery apps is RecycleMaster. The app is available at the android play store. You can connect to this app for free and recover all your lost images. The app doesn’t require any scanning, as it only scans your recycle bin for file recovery.
This recycle master also comes with an auto-cleaning system. That implies; it will clean all the unnecessary files from your device. The app also allows you to secure your Images recovered by enabling the app with password protection.
- The app comes with an auto-cleaning system
- You can secure this app by enabling the password protection
- The app works as a backup folder to review all your missing images and data
- You can immediately retrieve all your images and data
10. Deleted Photo Recovery – Restore Deleted Photos
If you have lost any photos in recent times, this is the best app to find all your lost images. The name of this app speaks it all. You can use this app to recover all your accidentally lost images.
The deleted photo recovery app is an app that comes with a specification. It scans all your internal storage of the device to find the photos that you are looking for. Further, you also don’t need a conventional system to find out your deleted photos.
- The app comes with a straightforward interface
- It comes with a robust algorithm to efficiently find what you need
- The app doesn’t require a rooted system/ internet connection
- Scans internal and external storage
11. EaseUS MobiSaver – Recover Video, Photo & Contacts
If you have recently lost your photos, introducing you to another great app. This app enables you to restore all your deleted images. The app also allows you to recover your contact, videos, and other SD card data.
The simple interface of this app also is a great way to recover all your deleted images. If you have any special images from WhatsApp or camera, the app recovers all of them without any issue.
- The app is incredibly faster in scanning the files
- You can also preview while the scanning process is continuing
- You can filter the files in the middle of scanning
- It supports all image formats
12. Restore Deleted Photos – Picture Recovery
Meet another application that is efficient in recovering the accidentally deleted images. The app comes top-rated when it comes to image recovery on the android device. You can rapidly install the application and use it.
Besides, this app also has a simple interface. If you have deleted any images by chance, you can quickly restore them in your internal storage. The app scans your internal storage as well as SD card. Further, the app doesn’t require any rooted device for image recovery.
- The app makes an in-depth scan to find all your deleted photos
- Supports all the image formats like jpg, jpeg, and png
- Scans all your files and folders
- No requirement of the rooted system
13. Data Recovery – Photo or Video
Here comes another great app that finds all your lost images. Data recovery is an application that comes with a complex algorithm. This helps you with faster and secure ways to find your deleted photos.
The most satisfying part regarding this app is it has a preview option. You can preview all the images that you are restoring. If you are worried about losing your valuable photo, this app will do it all for you.
- Enables you to recover all your photos and videos
- Supports an extensive range of image format
- It doesn’t require a rooted system
- It has an easy user interface
14. Recover My Old Photos
This is a fantastic app if you are looking to recover your old photos. Recover my old photos is an application that you can easily find in the Android play store. The app is free to use and helps you recover all your accidentally deleted images within a snap.
Recover My Old Photos scans your internal storage and memory card to help you find what you need. The app also offers you a share option to share the images directly with your friends.
- The app scans all the cache and other folders
- It has a simple UI
- Help you restore instantly
- You can get the preview after the scan gets completed
15. Recover: Backup & Restore Your Deleted Photos
Next in this list comes another great app to use. Recover is an application that comes with a robust algorithm. The app is also known as Recova. The app has rich tools and valuable features that efficiently find you all the deleted images.
Besides, this is a free app that you can find in the android play store. The app not only helps you recover your deleted photos, but you can also save your SMS log, contacts, favorites, and other data.
- Easily restores all your data
- Scans the internal and external memory
- It doesn’t require the device to get rooted
- Easy user interface
16. SD Card Recovery
SD Card recovery is another powerful application that you can use for image and data recovery. The app serves you only as an image recovery app instead of a full-packed data recovery system.
The app’s advanced algorithm lets you scan your internal and external storage to find all your deleted images.
- It doesn’t require device rooting
- The app helps you recover all sorts of data
- You can also get your deleted contacts
- Help you browse folder and gallery to find photos
17. Restore My All Deleted Photos
Restore My All Deleted Photos is another great app to find all your deleted photos. Thus, if you have accidentally deleted your photos, you can use this app. The app lets you quickly restore all your deleted photos by performing a deep scan.
You can achieve all these photos within a snap. Further, the app also has a robust algorithm. This enables you to safely achieve all memorable photos. Besides, the app is also a secure tool. It keeps all your images secure in an encrypted folder.
- It enables you to restore all old photos
- No need to root your device
- Complete scanning of internal and external storage
- Recover images with just a tap
18. Recover Deleted All Files, Photos, And Contacts
This is an excellent application if you want to recover your deleted images. The app helps you recover your photos, files, contacts, and many more. The app’s strong algorithm lets you find all your lost data with ease.
It performs a deep scan of your phone’s internal and external storage to find you what you need. The app also doesn’t require rooting for image recovery. The simple interface allows you to get your deleted photos with a single click.
- It helps you recover your data from any kind of storage
- You can recover an extensive range of file formats
- Sync recovered data with phone
- Save data directly to dropbox/drives
19. Camera Photo Video Restore HLP
This is another open-source app that you can use for the restoration of photos. This app is a simple app that lets you recover all your photos, videos, and other data.
You can connect to this app for free in the Android play store. Once you install the application, you can instantly scan your internal and external storage to find your needs. The app also has a simple interface that makes it easier to use.
- You can recover in the raw file formats
- No requirement of rooting the device
- It comes with a responsive helpline that guides you through the process
- No internet connection required
20. Recover Deleted Photos Restore Deleted Pictures
The Number twenty in the list is another excellent application available in the Play store. The app is a free app that lets you recover all your deleted images and restore them in your internal storage.
The significant characteristics of this app are, it comes with a robust algorithm. This enables you to efficiently pull out all the photos that you deleted in the past. The app has an excellent easy to use interface. This enables you to achieve recovery with one tap.
- The app is easy to use
- No rooting required It is Free to use
21. Recover Deleted Photos, Deleted Photo Recovery
This is another excellent app to use if you have deleted your old photos. The app is beneficial in finding you all those photos that get deleted accidentally. The app uses a highly advanced data recovery algorithm.
This helps you find all your deleted images with a deep search. The app scans the internal and external storage spaces to find what you need.
- It offers you easy photo retrieval
- No need of rooting the device
- It offers you all files that you have deleted with a snap
- Quick recovery technique
22. Photo Recovery App, Deleted Video Recovery
This is also a free app that you can find in the play store. The app is free and easy to access. By using this app, you can find all your deleted old photos. The app performs an in-depth scan of your device to find all the photos.
The most beneficial part about this app is it also allows you to recover the videos. That implies; you can achieve multiple functions.
- Easy recovery of deleted photos and videos
- Extremely easy to use
- No need for rooting
- Free app to install and use
23. Find All Lost Photos & Videos
Find All Lost Photos & Videos is another excellent app that you can find in the play store. The app is free to download. You can install it on your android devices for the recovery of old photos.
If you have removed any of your photos by mistake, this is a great app to use. The app will fulfill all your requirements. Besides, the interface of this app is also simple and easy to use.
- The app easy to use
- Restore photos without rooting the device
- Scans the external storage
- Free to use
24. Recovery App: Recover Deleted Photos, Photo Backup
This app is a complete package. It not only helps you recover your images but rather it also helps you recover all the files. If you have removed any of your photos by mistake, you can use this free app from Play Store.
The app restores all your images in high quality. This enables you to get your images in original quality. The app comes compatible with all the latest android versions and is easy to use.
- Restore all your deleted photos seamlessly
- Supports all the image format
- Recover your images within a flash
- No compromise on quality
25. FindMyPhoto – Recover Photos On Android Phones
This is the last application on the list. Yet it fulfills all your requirements. You can easily recover all your deleted and lost images without any hassle. Whether it is a confidential picture or a general image, the app allows you to restore all your images efficiently and securely.
However, the app is free to use. You can install this app from your android play store. Besides, the app scans your internal storage and SD card to find all your deleted images with a snap.
- Easy to use
- Free app to install
- It doesn’t require an internet connection
- No rooting required
Those are the top 25 best photo recovery apps for Android. All the apps are shortlisted after the comprehensive research of 72 hours. We have personally tested all those apps, working perfectly.
We hope this article about the best photo recovery apps for Android is helpful to you. If you found this helpful article for you in any manner, then do share it on social media.
Please stay connected with us for future updates.