“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information
- We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website
- We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
- We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
- We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Codeforgeek, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com
Terms of Service
This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, https://codeforgeek.com, subdomains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Codeforgeek.
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on November 5, 2014.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Codeforgeek, the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Codeforgeekhas no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Maharashtra, India, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maharashtra, India, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Codeforgeek under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
This document was last updated on June 19, 2021.