It’s time for the first-time ever global celebration and movement of the Dogecoin, the Dogepalooza Festival!
Dogecoin supporters witnessed the first crypto-perfumed Dogecan body spray made by Axe, Oscar Mayer’s pack of 10 Dogecoin branded sausages, and Dogemon Go, an augmented reality game.
They are all now invited to a publicly open dogecoin-themed festival, Dogepalooza!
Dogepalooza is a true community. Dogecoin Festival will be organized in several cities and countries worldwide. It is said to be hosted on the 9th of October, 2021 at Constellation Field in Sugar Land, Texas.
The festival is an effort aimed to bring closer as well as entertain the huge Dogecoin community and is well-known for its harmony, gentleness, and great sense of humor.
The hosts even promise to give back to the community and donate to both local and national aids. An initiative like this will definitely not be ill-judged majorly because the festival is going to be held under the slogan “Do Only Good Everyday” aka DOGE.
“Specially designed as an innovative fun way to bring the Doge Community together to share their passion and love for Dogecoin. We will be giving back to the community by supporting and donating to both local & national charities.” – Dogepalooza Organizers.
The promoters are all energetic to make Dogecoin’s open razzmatazz a high-kicking one and plan to include:
- Live entertainment and performances from national and local stars, significant artists & DJs (Special guest arrivals TBD)
- Food & Drink
- Exciting Dogecoin & Dogepalooza Merch
- Charities & Donations
- Events to educate the public on how to use, accept, and understand Dogecoin.
As of now, one artist that’s been declared is the Grammy award-winner Dionne Warwick. Another Grammy award-winning artist, DJ, and producer, Damon Elliot will also arrive they say.
Moreover, the planners have also stated “many top-secret entertainers” have “agreed to participate”.
Besides, the final headliner revealed in the announcement is the American composer and classical pianist, Chloe Flower. The festival’s portal also has plans to host a non-fungible token (NFT) store however, the page is currently under creation.
Elon Musk, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO also voiced his interest in the event by tweeting “sounds kinda fun”. Unfortunately, he will not be able to join as he might be attending Giga Berlin, Germany county fair, which is also arranged for October 9, 2021.
Dogecoin slowly and steadily bagged the 7th position in the list of top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, majorly because of Musk’s repeatedly expressed backing for the token. taking the seventh position in terms of market capitalization. He even confirmed that he and his youngest son are its investors.
I want a Dogepalooza ticket!
The Dogepalooza festival’s portal has enlisted basically 3 ways to buy tickets for the event:
- You may purchase your ticket online here. The general admission field ticket for 1 child aged between 4-12 years is priced at $50 and for adults being $125 with free parking. The VIP ticket costs $300 which includes a 2-hour VIP buffet from 4pm to 6pm, VIP Area with a VIP Bar and VIP Bathrooms.
- You may also choose to buy your tickets by personally visiting Box Office at Constellation Field located at 1 Stadium Drive Sugar Land, TX 77498.
- Or, you can just shoot a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your First and Last Name, Phone Number and the Email Address that you used to create your account.
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency founded and created by two software engineers, Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. They decided to create a digital payment system as a joke, just making fun of the rumor in the cryptocurrency industry at the time.
Despite its humorous purpose, some investors consider it a genuine investment prospect. Dogecoin’s logo is the face of Japan’s Shiba Inu dog breed and is popularly known by the name “Doge” sometimes.
Do you plan to join in the fun? Let us know in the comments!