What is Blockchain?
Blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked together using cryptography functions. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block (leading to Genesis block), a timestamp, a proof-of-work or similar form of block authentication, and transaction (or other) information.
Blockchain is core technology that powers the cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Etherum, etc. But, blockchain is not limited to cryptocurrency. It can be used on a wide range of areas where third party trust is involved.
Learn Blockchain by reading our tutorials and courses.
insert_drive_fileArticles for "Blockchain"
- event16 - 2 - 2021 remove_red_eye74 Views
What Is Bitcoin and How Does It Work?
- event19 - 1 - 2021 remove_red_eye43 Views
Blockchain Core Components
- event19 - 1 - 2021 remove_red_eye59 Views
Introduction to Blockchain
- event9 - 1 - 2021 remove_red_eye616 Views
Top 5 Books to Learn Blockchain (Developers Edition)
- event10 - 11 - 2019 remove_red_eye775 Views
Configure Infura with Web3 and Node.js
- event2 - 11 - 2019 remove_red_eye1728 Views
How to Send Ethereum with Node and Web3
- event22 - 10 - 2019 remove_red_eye7759 Views
How to Generate Ethereum Private key and Address
- event18 - 5 - 2019 remove_red_eye216 Views
Facebook’s Cryptocurrency: Big leap for Blockchain and Crypto Community