Become Codeforgeek Author
Codeforgeek writers are typically engineers and developers just like our readers! We want our writers to share the tips and tricks they have learned to our audience, and we will give you plenty of help along the way. If you have an idea to share, here is how to share it with us.
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content.
We’d be honored to have you sharing your experiences on a recent project, or lessons learned, or things that worked and failed in form of simple article.
Who Can Write An Article?
We don't have any experience criteria that's required to write an article for Codeforgeek. We also don't limit the article type to be in strictly written form only. You can very well record a screencast and share it a video too.
What Kind Of Articles/Videos Do We Publish?
We publish following types of content:
- Tutorials - Anything with "Building ABC with XYZ" is a tutorial and our readers love that.
- Getting Started - Articles/Video with introduction to new technology.
- Case studies - In depth article about particular case for eg scaling XYZ to million requests/second using ABC technology.
- Solving ____ - This is a short article about solving some quick bugs/errors.
What topics do we cover?
We generally cover wide range of topics related to web technologies but we are not limited to that. You can publish content in the following range of topics:
- Algorithms - Any tips/tricks and tutorials about CS algorithms.
- AI and Machine learning - Algorithms and implementation about Machine learning algorithms.
- Blockchain - Building next gen decentralized apps using blockchain.
- Database technologies - SQL, NoSQL, Search database, we cover everything.
- Tools - Editors, productivity tools etc.
If you have any other topics and that is not included above, you can always react out to us to discuss about it.
What do we not publish?
Anything that does not add value to our reader base we simply reject it. Make sure you don't sound spammy. We also don't let guest author publish sponsored posts. For that one can contact us for pricing.
What will Codeforgeek do for you?
Publishing content in Codeforgeek can provide you the following:
- We will pay for article with a good react.
- You will get exposure to thousands of people ranging with a profile of CEO's to recruiters.
- We will promote your article across various social media channels.
- We will provide your existing product/website a DO-FOLLOW backlink.
How can I become an author
It's simple, just fill out this form and someone from our team will get in touch with you. If we like your proposal, you will recieve the email with account credentials.