SQL ( Structured Query Language ) is a language that allows us to manage the data in the computer systems. SQL is widely used in the computing system. A software that implements SQL is called relational database management system or RDBMS.
In this course, we are going to learn the basics of SQL and we will use MySQL as our RDBMS software to perform SQL operations.
In this course we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to SQL.
- Installation of SQL softwares.
- SQL data types.
- SQL queries such as DDL, DML, DCL.
- SQL Searching and Sorting.
After taking this course, you will have a basic knowledge of SQL and how to work with MySQL software.
- Introduction to SQL
- Installing MySQL in our System
- Installing MySQL Workbench
- MySQL Data Types
- DDL - Data Definition Language
- What is DDL?
- DDL Commands in MySQL
- DML - Data Manipulation Language
- DCL - Data Control Language
- DCL - GRANT and REVOKE
- Primary Key
- Foreign Key
- Unique Key
- Searching and Sorting
- LIKE Command
- ORDER BY Command